I dont deserve you...

LAST DAY OF EXAMS BABY!!!

It feels good but weird to not be stressing in the afternoon. I mean, with the pressure of succeeding and having to study and all that stuff, It's good to be free :) Well, I stuffed up my extended response for geography. Like it said to write three opinions of different groups but I totally forgot to link it back to the issue I mentioned.. go me 8-)
Ag, was alright. But the back of my left hand hurts. I have a tendency to bite people when I'm stressed and I had no one to bite so I bit my hand.. O_O Its red and painful D: I was in such a bad mood at lunch. So close to giving up on studying. Well I pretty much did and I'm sorry to those of you who had to put up with my stressing and anger. Oh and before I forget

Omgsh I am SO sorry Michael Dinh and Thai!!



I completely forgot you told me that in confidence Thai ! SORRY ! SORRY SORRY ! I'll make it up to both of you... somehow :S I feel so bad D:

Comments

Popular Posts