I feel like an avatar

Today was pretty good. I mean, minus the fact that it was Mr Kearney's last day. But I have pretty much finished my painting for art and while I was washing the brush, the only i could get the blue out was if i painted it on my hand. Which was fine, until I realised that it wouldn't come off my hand as easily as it usually does O_O And we had assembly so I couldn't take too much time. And so I went to assembly with my avatar-looking hands. Wasn't that an interesting story? 8-) But I love the art major class. It's so laidback and happy :D And Miss Ross is hilarious. She's so different when it's an elective class for some reason :P
Moving on... The Silver story shall be the death of me. I hate it. It sucks and I haye getting a motif to work with. my mind doesn't work like that ! Oh whatever I sent it in I DONT CARE ANYMORE D:
Commerce non-party was fun. Yes. Non party. Mr Kearney had icecream cake :9 I honestly think icecream cake is one of the smartest foods invented. It's so yummy ^^ I'm going to miss Mr Kearney. He was a pretty good teacher and his stories were interesting. BY THE WAY, is he like.. with one of the other teachers? O_o cause like, I heard some year 11 guy say "oh sir, you leave just when your girlfriend comes back" and Mr Kearney was like "yeah, well that's the ying and yang of it. I leave, she comes back." He might have been kidding. Probably was O_o Actually, I don't know what to make of that. Eh Whatever, teachers gossip doesn't concern me.
This week went incredibly fast. Next week is half yearlies D: I should study. I really should :s Rather than blog about it, I think I really should go study. OFF I GO !

Comments

Popular Posts