Rashays :9

So I was at Rashays with my mum and sister today and they have tvs that show music videos 24/7 and I noticed something. A LOT of them are female singers trying to look hot. Don't get me wrong, when I say trying they succeed I guess =/ But is that what music has come to? Girls and women selling their music with funky, out there clothes... or absence of. Rubbing their bodies against the floor, poles and well.. other bodies? I think it's demeaning. I mean it makes a great film clip and these people are talented performers/dancers/singers. But i remember back when I was little and film clips weren't people singing their song and dancing to it. A lot of the times it was the person singing to an actual story that matched the song. It had meaning. What happened to that?
I mean we have teenagers wearing barely anything, prancing around the stage dancing like a stripper. And come on, do we REALLY know what these songs mean? I mean sure they might have good rhythm, are catchy or in some other way appealing (I personally don't like them) but I just don't like how nearly every video clip I saw today involved dirty dancing. KEEP IT G RATED PLEASE ! And there are a lot of film clips taht are full of whacky make up and dance poses. Like Lady GaGa kinda stuff :/
There's no more originality in music videos its all LETS SING AND MAKE GOOD CHOREOGRAPHY! *sellsellsell* Although I have to admit, the choreography ins ome videos is pretty good. Just not the dirty one. That's just... no.

Comments

Popular Posts