So I was thinking

"cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly"
It's true. Forget everything I said or didn't say.
Forget all the things I should have done but didn't do
and maybe, just maybe,
we can go back to how we used to be.

Hey, wait up, why are you leaving so soon?
You know, I've been waiting for you.
For a long time now.
Someone who could make me smile like you do.
Be as patient as you are.
Be everything I wanted all at the same time.
So I just wanted to know, can you stay a bit longer?
Just until we run out of words, reasons and laughs.
After that, I promise I'll let go if I have to.
But to be honest, I don't want to let go anytime soon.


"On the way down, I saw you and you saved me from myself. And I won't forget the way you loved me"

I don't want to .

Comments

Popular Posts