Stupid Phone =="

My phone annoys the hell out of me. It has such a low memory capacity. Seriously, it gets full after like 50 messages. So if I get a text while my inbox is full, I have to delete messages before I can get it. And after I delete messages, the text doesn't get to me until like an hour or so later. It's so annoying ! Leaevs room for such catastophes as this. hehe Catastrophe. I remember when I was in kindy and we read a book called "What a Catastrophe!" It was about a frog who messed up the dinner table or something. Not quite sure. It was a long time ago and all I remember clearly about taht book was that it was red and we were all so amazed that the title had such big words. yeah 'what'. That's a pretty big word ;D So yes, that is the story of how I learnt the meaning of Catastrophe. 8-)

Comments

Popular Posts