A Trip Down Memory Lane

I was looking through some old files and I came across some interesting conversations with Mariel. Mariel, if you read this, ask me about it cause there are things I feel like laughing about/commenting on :P But basically, maimai, my dearest, Thanks for everything :) You probably have no idea what I'm on about right now cause it was that long ago. But wow, im so glad that you and I are close :)
Your reaction(s) never fail to crack me up and you're so adorable and sweet and patient and yeah... just rereading these things made me remember how much you mean to me. Not that I forgot but you know, its an everyday kinda thing that I becomes a subconscious thought. Those conversations brought it to the foreground of my mind and I thought I should take the time to thank you for every little thing you've done for me. You are such an awesome and dedicated friend and I hope that never changes :)

Comments

Popular Posts