1. The best friend

Dear you,
okay honestly, I couldn't decide who to put in this slot ause there were three possible candidates. But the other two probably don't even read my blog so that made it easier ;D Yep, feel special, you got this spot only cause the other two don't read >=] Im kidding .
I really do consider you a best friend. You know why? Cause no matter what, you have that default position up there on my list (not that I have one by HYPOTHETICALLY) that no one has been able to take away from you. And yeah, the people who are close seconds (and I mean CLOSE) can rearrage themselves all tehy want, but your spot's secure for quite some time. We have had so many awesome memories, usually at my expense. Well when it's a clumsy act, it's usually me. Otherwise it's just me and my cherry blossom teasing you :P How weird must that sound to people who don't know who my cherry blossom is :P
ANYWAY, we've been in the same class for a while now and it's pretty hard to believe that when i first met you, I didn't like you. At all. you were annoying and obnoxious and so full of yourself that it annoyed me to the point of hatred. You still are all that but I forgive you ;D Nah im kidding :P What can i say? You've matured a lot since I first started talking to you and we've gotten a billion times closer. I love how we manage to read each others faces/minds/emotions/motives/body language/whatever else can be read so well. I honestly did not think someone would ever get to know me that well or pay close enough attention to be able to do so. See, that's why I stopped using those kinda words cause time changes things !
You're such a sweet, selfless and caring friend that puts my happiness before your own... or so you say :P But seriously, I have run up to you and hugged you just cause I was feeling upset so many times and not once did you require an explanation, giving me my time to sulk before I was ready to talk. You're a man of your word and I love that I can trust you with everything, not in a you-wont-tell-anyone way but I know that you'll say the right things to the right people so that my problems get fixed.
I can never hide anything from you cause I'll either explode or you'll figure it out anyway, just by the way im acting. You sir, are amazing :P I can admit, there are times when I should have treated you better or not taken you for granted (you know what im talking about... ) but that was ages ago and you're over that right?? I hope so cause I really don't want to lose this best friendship we have going cause I have never met anyone that I could laugh and cry (or do stupid things) with so easily without feeling like an idiot. yes you crack up laughing at me. Gosh woman! Why be so mean for? Im kidding...
So why did I choose you to take this spot? Because you are probably one of the few people who have been able to forgive me entirely and accepting me backwithout question, and I can say right now, there aren't many people who would do that. So snaps to you dear friend.
Love Lots, Kyleen
Ps We're still congruent right?? D:

Comments

Popular Posts