2. The Crush

Dear Mr Man,
Applaud yourself. You are by far the longest standing crush in my life:P There's something about you that i respect, appreciate and adore. You have this aura of likeability and charisma that never fails to make me happy. You are one of the sweetest guys i've met despite the fact that we didn't really get along at first. Actually, yes we did. Sorta. I mean, we were ok. We just had.. odd opinions of each other :P
I remember you used to race me to finish maths homework in year 8 so that I would actually do it. It was around here that I started thinking you were a really nice guy. But then you were like "you can ask me for help if you need it" And off we went, racing to finish first. I was beating you, then i got stuck, asked for your help and you didnt reply cause you wanted to win ==" wow. You were competitive even back then :P
2008... woah that's when you had those awesome hobo gloves that I used to steal. hehe... Do I still have them? O_o 08 was also when you became my brother. you know, I think you were my first brother ! Wow you're a lot of my firsts :P Including twin, son, dad etc (gosh that is just so damn messed up) You know what I've realised? Our relationship went from acquaintances with bad perceptions to what it is now, and that right there, is something worth remembering. I love how you always manage to be so patient with me when I'm in a bad mood or when I'm trying to annoy you. Hey, I annoy you cause I've never seen you annoyed :P You know you love it ;D But seriously, you're so sweet and I guess I'm thankful that my happiness means so much to you and that you would waste a wish on that :P
Thankyou for staying up with me when cramming for English assignment and keeping me calm when I'm angry and making me smile when I'm upset. You know when I need a distraction from my problems and when I should address the issue and I'm glad that I have someone to differentiate those times for me. Honestly, as cheesy as this sounds, I'd be lost without you (Literally cause you seem to know my timetable better than I do :P). You come up with these random one liners that make me smile this stupid smile for the whole day. The mood I'm in when I get home usually depends on how things went with you that day. and i guess it's kind of pathetic that so much of my life revolves around you and what goes on in our oh so intertwined lives but I can't help it =/
I want you to know that the reason I don't tell you everything is because I put you on a pedestal. Your opinion of me matters to me more than most people and I don't want to risk telling you something that would alter the flawed perception you have of me :P But of course, you being the patient person you are, you put up with it and the mystery behind the frown/outburst and just go with it. I'm sorry for all he times I've been mean to you or haven't shown my appreciation as much as I should have but I guess its my odd way of showing affection :P
So, my dear mango...yes mango, Thankyou for being everything you are to me, for being that one person that I look and wait for in the mornings, for being super musically talented, for giving me your time when you knew I needed it, for being patient when I was stressing and doing anything you could to help and for being one of the main reasons I smile every single day. I love your company and everything you do to me. Don't doubt yourself or how much you mean to me because you're a very important part of my life and I'd hate to lose you.
Love lots, Kyleen
P.S We shall thumb war to the very end yes? ;D

Comments

Popular Posts