Ridiculous Advertisements

Some ads are so... unrealistic. Like I know some are MEANT to be unrealisti but when it's in a domestic situation where there's a perfectly normal family, I highly doubt the children will want be so enthusiastic about shaking a bag full of food for dinner. I think it was a continental ad that had a bag with all these roast-to-be vegetables and the mum said something about just having to shake it for flavour or smth and her daughter was like "CAN I DO IT?!" Is that likely? I mean REALLY, would a young girl want to shake a bag that badly? Her older brother looked ecstatic when he got a hold of it too... weird?
Maybe it's just my opinion but personally, I don't see it happening in real life. Same as that laundry powder ad... Pretty much the same thing. Two young kids showing way too much enthusiasm than is normal. Anywho I NEED TO DO HISTORY! I AM SO DAMN UNPRODUCTIVE ! MY LACK OF WORK IS EMBARASSING!

Comments

Popular Posts