To my spiritual advisor

My Dearest Diemmy,


Happy 16th Birthday. Yes. Happy Don't be sad. Cause being 16 isn't bad ! Hey that rhymed. Woo ! ANYWAY! yes, being 16 is cool. Means you can drive and whatnot. That's some pretty epic stuff right there. Go for gold mdear. Anywho, enough of that rambling. Let's get down to business ! (to defeat the huns, time is racing towards us... [if you haven't watched Mulan, this will make no sense to you:P])


Diem, to be 100% honest, you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met. You have a certain.. quality that sets you aside from everybody else. I love spending time with you and the moments that we can catch up and I know that if, for whatever reason, I stop talking to you for a prolonged amount of time, I can still go to you for anything. Oh by the way, I'm sorry for intruding your ever expanding group so often :P But I guess there's something about you and your group that makes me love being there.


I have so much respect for you and your morals and I love your readiness to give me spiritual advice even though half the time I would rather do the more.. shall we say "sinful" alternative ;P You're an awesome friend who supports me whatever I do with gentle guidance towards the right decision. Honestly, when I make a bad choice morally, seeing you or thinking about what you would have done makes me feel guilty cause you're such a good person and it's like.. damn, I let her down. It's a weird thought I know, but you havet hat affect on me. It's good though. Cause then I make better choices (Y)
I guess I mostly want to say thankyou for being there for me every step of the way and letting me come with you to visit all saints :D I want you to know that I value your friendship so much and I hope you receive all the blessings you deserve. You're a sweet, kind, loving, appreciative, supportive girl and it doesn't look like that you're going to change any time soon. So smile lots, frown less and remember, I'll protect you from all the perverted talk ;P Love you diemmy !
Love Lots, Kyleen

Comments

Popular Posts