10. Someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to

Dear Anon,
You seem so cool and there's something about you that just makes me want to know you. You are so cute and quiet and I've had a few conversations with you before but, as the title would imply, I want to talk to you more :P I remember the last time we talked at Diem's party, you kept giggling while you were eating and I just found that so incredibly cute that I started laughing at you. I think the fact that I'm so loud compared to you kinda ruins the whole "lets talk more" thing cause then it's more me talking AT you not TO you. But yeah, I shall tone it down until we get closer yeaaah? ;D
And you seem really... moral-orientated. If that makes sense :S Like you're a good kid and I think I should surround myself with people like you. You have the cutest smile and I just want to make you my little sibling. Yes. I'm saying sibling cause specifiyng a gender would make this too guessable :P Oh and I'm sorry for not keeping my promise to wake up that time I was meant to but I WAS SO TIRED FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE !!! Ok, you don't even read my blog so you won't even get that msg :P
SO ! All in all, I think you're adorable and sweet, let's talk, I'll try not to be too eccentric and be my little sibling please :D
Love Lots Kyleen
P.s. I still have your ID card !!

Comments

Popular Posts