12. The Person that Caused You A Lot Of Pain

Dear Painful Person,
When we first started talking, I never thought that you'd cause me this much pain. Heh. Another reason why I dont talk about the future as if it's a certainty. Anyway, you did. And I know it probably started with me and the things I may have said or done but after we talked about it, I was sorta hoping things would go back to normal. But I guess it just isn't that easy huh? I miss you a lot though. And it hurts that every time I try to make things the way they were, you brush me off or say something that makes me not want to be with you because the conversation falls into this awkward, uncomfortable ditch that I can never get out of. And this, mdear is the reason why I haven't been spending as much time with you as I used to. There was another reason.. earlier on but I don't remember it anymore.
You know what though? I thought that you would be the most understanding and that things wouldn't change TOO much but I must have pushed you over the edge huh?
Love Lots, Lopez
P.s. I miss you. That's all I'm going to say now.

Comments

Popular Posts