15. The Person You Miss The Most

Dear person I miss,
I miss you (oh captain obvious strikes again.. I got that from someone but I forgot who, might have been Mr Josep :P anyway...). You are so far away and I can't believe I'm getting used to it. I don't want to go into too much detail cause yeah... what's the point right?
You've been in Singapore for over a year now and the house is so quiet O_O. I miss your 'otay's and your big eyes and your other baby like ways. I miss the way I'd be playing guitar and you and kathleeny would start singing with that automatic harmonisation. I miss the random dancing around in the house, your smell staining your room (which I have now taken over >=]) and your odd praise of Serenade. I just miss you ok? Do I NEED a reason? Please come home soon cause I want my big sister back :(
Love Lots, Ate Icecream ;D
P.s. Lets jam together when you get back like we used to otay?

Comments

Popular Posts