16. Someone That is in a different state

These letters are mean. The titles call for a lot of over lapping of people but I don't want to double up on people so I'll just write to my cousin in Perth... who I never talk to.
Dear Terrence,
How are you? Hows William? I have only met you twice when you visited us. And both times, I barely talked to you so I'm not quite sure what to say here. Um I guess it would have been nice to have you live closer then I could have had a guy cousin living close rather than beigns urrounded by girls who feel the need to be all secretive around me cause I was the youngest and wouldn't get what they were talking about...
I don't know much about you tbh except you put CS on my computer and somehow put a virus on there too. Thanks for that.... Your son is really cute. And he seems pretty intelligent. And he speaks in third person :P I miss that kid... Coming back any time soon? It's not like you're going to reply to this so these questions are pointess...
Love Lots, Kyleen

Comments

Popular Posts