18. The person you wish you could be

Dear Idol,
You are so awesome. I can't think of anything wrong with you (but that might just be cause I don't know you well.) You're so involved in everything and you do good in school, you're musically talented in more ways than one. You walk and talk so confidently and I wish I had such confidence. You're really social and you're such a nice person and despite all this awesomeness, you're not big headed or all high and mighty but stay modest but not annoyingly compliment-fishing modest.. if that makes sense?
If you were mean enough you would be the person that would say to me "anything you can do I can do better". But you're not mean cause you're awesome :P Yeah... not much else to say other than WHY BE SO COOL FOR HUH? :P
Love Lots, Kyleen

Comments

Popular Posts