4. Siblings

Dear sisters,
So many good memories we've shared. Our relationship is so strong and I love that we can still act kids around each other despite the fact that we're growing up. Thanks for being such good older sisters to me and taking care of me when I needed it. You guys are great :)
Kathleen: four years apart. Big gap.. and yet people think we're twins. What is up with that? D: We have had so many dnms back when we shared a room. I remember one of my holidays, we would have nightly conversations and end up staying up until 3am. Oh those were the days.... I miss being that close to you. I know we've drifted and its most likely because I am an anti social son of a gun at home. But I still tell you everything and you know practically my whole life story.
I know that at times I can be really disrespectful to you but what would a sister be without the sibling rivalry? ;D No seriously, I actualyl have no idea why I'm such a cow to you. TEEN ANGST I SAY ! lol Sometimes I think that you unnecessarily doubt yourself but you know Kathleeny, I have faith in you, so you should too.
Katrina: You have been such an... inspiration I guess. A bit over the top but yknow. I've told you so many times that you're the person I try to impress and your opinion matters to me a lot. You know that your absence affects me a lot. Damn you should know that :P But ig uess i've gotten used to it. AND I have taken over your room >=] muahahahaha. Thankyou for beign such a good educator. You taught me to read when I was three, you've helped me decide which subjects to take and you congratulate me when I do well. You expect a lot from me cause you know think that I can do well. I remember in the Philippines, when it was me you and joel in the room, you were talking to joel about me. I don't think you realised that I wasn't sleeping. I heard every word of what you said and I got teary hearing it :P Thankyou for having that opinion of me :) No matter where you are in the world, you'll still be the one I look up to.
To both of you, thankyou forbeing so motherly. I know it annoyed me sometimes but you guys were really sweet whiel I was growing up. I remember when I was sick, Katrina used to come check up on me the second she got home, gave me medicine/food and made sure everything was ok. Kathleen, you used to make sure I took my medicine at the right times and that I actually DID take them.
And ate, I remember when you were in hospital, I couldn't stand seeing you so weak so I came with dad everyday and catered to your every need. I mean, it was the least I could do after the many times you took care of me when I was sick. And that was a LOT of times.
So Ate and Chi, thankyou for everything you've ever done for me. STicking up for me (occasionally against the other), making sure I was ok and safe and babying me. I know that sounds really weird cause a lot of people dont like to be babied but it made me feel so loved and I wanna thankyou for making me so happy for the past 15 years. You guys aer so sweet and I lovethe relationship we have with each other. Together, we are unstoppable >=] Jamming sessions with you guys are awesome cause I love how we automaticall harmonise. well you guys do cause I cant sing :P
All in all, you guys are awesome, I love you till the very end, thanks for being everythign you are to me and helping me grow up when I needed to.
Love Lots, Kyleeny/ate icecream
P.s. A thousand miles could never change how lucky I feel to have you guys as my sisters ;D (see what i did there ? ;P)

Comments

Popular Posts