Enough is Enough !

So the workshop today was about drink driving and stuff and how the guy lost his son and stuff. It was so sad. The way he said it. Like "He killed my boy from behind". And he continuously referred to him as 'my boy' and when he showed pictures of him, he seemed so proud to have him as a son. It was so sad :'( And the video of the guy that was talking about falling down and not being able to get back up; THAT was incredibly inspirational. Someone linked me to a longer version of that video before and it was so... wow :P yes. Wow. Cause I cannot think of a better adjective.
Omgsh it's birthday season ! Sooo many people are turning 16 and i feel slack ause im not getting anyone anything cause im broke and last year i spent too much on birthday presents and my mum got sorta angry so yea :S I wish I left the present buying to this year when people turned 16. It would have made so much more sense. LONG CARDS INSTEAD YES? :D

Comments

Popular Posts