8. Your favourite interent friend

Dear Top Disagree Person,
hrm, not sure if you go under this category cause we're now friends in real life as well. Although, we did sorta start online so you get this spot :P My dearest gaming advisor, you have taught me ooh so much. You come out with these random bits of information that I find incredibly amusing. you're such an awesome and relaxed guy who's open to... well... quite a lot of things :P
You're so easy to get along with and you are incredibly adorkable. (Just ask my sister and cousin O_O) You know, the weird thing is, you have probably seen most of my people/house... that's a tad weird but whatever... Thankyou for being such an awesome friend who passes on all your computer knowledge :D It's cool that you know so much an dare willing to help everyone else. Oh and you're one of the few guys that I know who can actually multitask WELL.
You know, despite the fact that we disagree on a lot of stuff (music, movies etc) we get along pretty well. I think. I hope :S But you know, you could like not-so secretly hate me :O CUUUUUT anywho, I remember earlier this year when we used to talk heaps, well we still do but yknow we used to talk like A LOT and I forgot where that sentence was going...
This is a really poorly written letter... sorry :P But you know, even though you say you're not the heartfelt kinda guy, when I was annoyed before, you'd let me rant to you or punch you and you would just listen or take it. Even though you didn't really say much, you still made me happier cause you'd manage to distract me from whatever was annoying me in the first place.
So all in all, thanks for being so fun, awesome, relaxed and approachable. Sorry if I annoyed you at any stage during the past year or so and thanks for introducing me to conquer ;D yaaaaay !
Love Lots, Kyleeny
P.s. Bleach is still better than Naruto !!

Comments

Popular Posts