And I said uh no

I did my English speech today and managed to cut off 15 seconds of my speech.. damn nerves make me speak faster :( Ah well. It was four minutes.. well close enough :D
I was in an unnaturally good mood today.. sorta. I think. Well considering the mood I should be in (what with the speech, school etc) I guess I was in a good mood. Ag was fun. Luke and I (mostly Luke) are an awesome goat whispering team ;P I love the goats. They're so cute. But they made me race them to the gate. Like we were in the Goat shed and they started walking down the lane that connects to the paddock and then about three of them get out and me and Luke were like... "sir.. they're leaving !" and he's just like "its ok let them go just close that gate down there." and it was waaaaaaaay down there so I had to run there and the goats saw me running towards them so they started running and yes.. twas an epic race. Or would have been if they didn't stop running halfway down 8-)
Luke managed to get two goats back in the shed just by saying "get back in the shed". Oh that pro :P Yes.. we like to think his words made an impact... There's a part of the farm that we went to today that I have never seen before. It was so neat and green and all all the paddocks were nice ancd clean and they all had calves and it reminded me of those montagues in movies. The ones that are of the country side or a petting zoo that's meant to be really pretty and nice comapred to some dodgy place that the person/animal concerning the montague is in... if that makes sense. But yeah. It was really pretty with a concrete footpath and the calves were just frollicking around in their bright green pens. I found it amazing... O_O

Comments

Popular Posts