HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY !

Dear Johnny,
Thanks for being such an awesome older brother and being as insightful as you are. For putting up with my bad moods and my need to annoy someone for the fun of it. The constant hitting, kicking, biting etc :P For the many wake up calls at 5.30 just to annoy me ==' For getting to school early during the half yearly period to keep me company while cramming. For letting me talk to your niece even though she thinks im boring :( For keeping me company in maths and damn I didn't think I would think of this many things to be thankful for :P
I didn't really start talking to you until last year? maybe year 8? YES! Year 8 cause you made my armbands smell like lynx ! But we didn't get close until end of last year-beginning of this year. And im glad we did :) You amuse me so and you make maths really fun :D I've learned that white out stains clothes thanks to you ==' You help me get things in maths when im staring at the numbers going wth ? O_O"
Despite the fact that we annoy the hell out of each other just for the fun of it, our DnMs are awesome :D And even though im so indecisive, you still listen to me and make really... unbiased comments and say exactly what you think. Damn, you put up with a lot of crap from me :P I mean, usually its you that witnesses my.. bouts of giggliness when certain.. people walk past :P
So basically what I've been trying to say in this long ass and yet pointless birthday card that doesn't really say much at all is that I'm glad we're close and I hope we still stay close for a while :)
Love Lots, K the flying archer... eh i forgot the rest. YOU FINISH IT BOY!

Comments

Popular Posts