Improve er Eenglish

So I went to church just the in my primary school and usually we go to my sisters old High School but we decided to go at night today.. for some reason. Anyway, it was nostalgic. I forgot what my school looked like. Not really, but I never had a reason to pull the image out so seeing it today with all these changes was so O_O
It makes me realise how much time has actually gone by. waaaaah I hate time and thinking about the past/future. The past makes me miss what used to be and the future makes me scared of what could be. Now is that melodramatic or what? :P
On another, more random note, MARION GOT OUT OF MASTERCHEF! Yeah it happened a while ago and im pretty late with this blog but seriously AARON BEAT HER?? THAT'S NOT RIGHT! I watched her on The Circle and 7PM Project and the poor girl was continuously being told that she was the clear favourite. If I were her and I heard all that stuff, I'd feel worse cause I'd be thinking "WHAT? I was the best and got owned? What is this ><" etcetc.
Oh and LISA, GIRLS DAY OUT/IN PLEASE?

Comments

Popular Posts