It's Hard For Me To Say I'm Sorry

Omgsh, I am so hopeless its crazy :P In science, we were making DNA models (Yay for arts and crafts in year ten (H)) and we finished with like 10-20 minutes till the end of school so we were all just mucking around, drawing on the whiteboard etc. (Troy, your picture was lovely, but the subtitle was mean !) when I decide to write a bunch of numbers on the board. the whole time I'm like wow this marker is awesome ! So i kept writing and writing.. it was a numerical pattern I learnt from Mr Geerling and Cohen, Bushy, Ukel etc were trying to figure it out. After a while it started to fill ahlf the whiteboard (exaggeration...). The bell went and Jimmy tried rubbing it off. Note; tried. But of course, it was permanent marker. How damn convenient...
So i freaked out cause mr peck has crazy mood swings. But it wasn't that bad. he just said I had to get rid of it before I left. Which was fien cause I didn't need to catch the train anyway. Daniel's a sweetie though. Full stayed back to help me get it all off :P THANKS DANIEL !! HI FIVE TO TEAMWORK YEAH? ;D Stupid Mr peck made me write over half the writing before he goes "wait, I have ethanol!" yeah.. thanks for pointing that out sir. AFTER half of it was gone. Not that I needed it earleir or anything yknow 8-)
And that kids, is the story of the permanent marker and the white board. Quite boring actually but meh. DEAL WITH IT. My blog posts are getting worse and worse :P odd...

Comments

Popular Posts