My Name Is Yu Tanaka !

Did anyone catch the Japanese people at our school today? Lisa did. And she ran over and talked to them. The language barrier was amusing :P Most of the time was spent staring at each other with blank looks trying to say something but not quite being able to. eventually we established that Lisa's name was Lisa and some guy was like "hello, my name is yuu tanaka!" I applaud his bravery :P I miss doing Japanese. I wish I could talk to them. Well. Like really well. All I managed to say in japanese was "Do you like Australia?" And the guy said an entire sentence so i just smiled and nodded :P
I love jamming at lunch cause randoms join in and it's fun :D I love singing with Wendy cause we have similar taste in music.. most of the time :P But I totally got upstaged by her man D: I love how the entire group just burst into song when Thai started playing Baby xD
you know you know you know I'd never ask you to change.
If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the
same

Comments

Popular Posts