The New and Old


I was cleaning my stuff out of my old room into my new room (even though I've been in this room for most of this year, I only JUST finished taking everything) and woah. I was looking through some of the stuff and it's pretty funny how much useless junk I used to keep :P I threw out so much today and it made me sad cause I'm really sentimental and I hate getting rid of thigns. I threw away an entire Ag book ! Shock .

But I love tidying things up and seeing the end result. I never noticed how many books I had O_O They are now on my desk shelf thingy and while I was putting them on, I realised just how OCD I can be. I couldn't decide how to order them. I went with height cause it looks neater and I hate seeing bookshelves with books that are really randomly placed. I mean even if it's alphabetical order, the fact that the height of each book changes randomly annoys me. Conveniently enough, the wider books were sorta taller as well (for most of them) so it made my life a lot easier. Although, it took me ages to decide whether I should colour code them too. Yes. I am that OCD. Leave me alone ><

Woo... a whole paragraph on books. Exciting stuff right there :P Ok, I shall stop boring you kids now.

Comments

Popular Posts