Quoteable Quotes



Even though she's so close to me, she's constantly falling in love with other men. She's clumsy and a straight up idiot... But I guess her redeeming feature is her cheerfulness or energy or something. She's obstinate, and she's someone I miss when she's gone. I want to let her go but I just can't tear my eyes away from her.


-Soushi, Absolute Boyfriend

Ian: Samantha I love you.

Samantha: I love you too.

Ian: I wanna tell you why I love you.

Samantha: It's raining. You know that right?

Ian: I need to tell you this and you need to hear it. I've loved you since I met you but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Today, because of you.. what I learned from you, every choice I made was different and my life has completely changed... and I've learned that if you do that, then you're living your life fully... it doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty yeares. Samantha if not for today, if not for you I would never have known love at all... So thankyou for being the person who taught me to love... and to be loved

-If Only

Comments

Popular Posts