Just Realize What I just Realised


Today, I had one of the most stupidest moments of my life... well I have many but today was a clear standout. My sport Jersey and shirt now have a circle where the material is stiff and it smells funky D:
OK so I was trying to finish art in the morning. I brought a container of PVA glue to stick newspaper articles on this big-ass piece of cardboard cause the art room glue ran out. The bell went, I was stressing roll call and then we were off to English. My arms were full of newspapers with the glue container sitting on top, the roll of cardboard and Henry's laptop. I walk into class and I sit at the back right so I'm and when I get to my row, I drop the glue container and I'm thinking to myself CRAP THERE'S GOING TO BE GLUE ALL OVER THE FLOOR! But there isn't so I'm like oh I'm lucky so i pick it up only to realise that the container is empty...
So I dump all the stuff on the table and the newspaper is drenched in glue and I'm like "oh crap the newspapers!" Then I look down at myself and there is glue all over my jersey and dripping down. An entire container full of glue on my jersey.. great 8-) One of the stupidest moments of my life and it looked so bad. Like eurgh... Lisa was making dirty jokes =='
On another, less stupid note (or not...) How to be Indie isn't on anymore and now I'm sad :( I loved that show ! It was so childishly good :P It kinda reminded me of Lizzie McGuire but not... ? And the guy was so cute :P Like baby cute I mean...
Oh and Wendy and Kabir Can we talk please??

Comments

Popular Posts