Pikuniku ski des ka?


Yesterday was so awesome. I cant be bothered blogging about it. Mitchell has most of the details on his blog anyway. But yes, happy birthday Thai, hope you had an awesome day. Santosh and Henry, you guys should make your own reality TV show or smth :P

So you know what really bugs me? When people constantly remind you what you're doing wrong or they tell you to do something while you're on your way to do whatever they're telling you to do. It just puts you off the task. I don't know about you guys, but I hate being told what to do as if I don't know what I'm meant to do. Like simple chores like fixing the place mat. I KNOW! I WAS ABOUT TO I WAS JUST PUTTING M DISHES IN THE SINK. LEAVE ME ALONE WOMAN! Yeah... I'll stop with the cyber screaming now.

On another note, Jimmy gave me Zelda the other day (about time) and I hate it. Nah I love it but it's annoying me cause I don't know where I'm going or what I'm meant to be doing. I even looked at a walk through (*sob* I am bowing my head in shame) and it says to do what I thought I was meant to do. BUT IT DOESN'T WORK. THE SPINNY THING DOESN'T FRICKEN FIT. Ok I was meant to stop with the cyber screaming. My bad...

Things to look forward to:
  • Talent quest soon :D
  • Country fair
  • Birthday dinner
  • Birthday party
  • Birthday party 2
I just hope I'm allowed :S

Comments

Popular Posts