To you my dear

Dear Pernickety,
Happy 16th birthday ! Thanks for being such an awesome older brother for the past however many years you've been my older brother. You are such a gentleman and I love how you tell the truth not some sugar coated version of the truth. I honestly think you're a really nice guy and you deserve to be happy.
Despite the numerous times I tease you or say really mean things, I hope you know that I love the relationship we have. When I think about the times we've had, it's mostly playful bickering (or I hope its playful...) but I hope you don't hold that against me :P
I love the DnMs we have at random times that end up lasting longer than I thought. I love that you trust me and I can trust you just as much (again.. I hope !) And I know that we haven't talked properly for a while and that maybe we aren't as close as we used to be so these things may not seem applicable to you but I seriously still do trust you.
You're an awesome friend and your ability to make me laugh is admirable... why did I make it sound so.. posh? :P lol You're probably one of the most tolerant guys I know, constantly putting up with me annoying you and stuff and I'm glad you are otherwise we'd be enemies by now :P Seriously, I am such a pest.. to you anyway. Oh that must make you feel better :L
I better wrap this up now before it gets too long :S But yeah, Happy birthday Nicholas. Thanks for all the good times. Smile lots, frown less and remember your intelligence surpasses mine so PLEASE STOP COMPETING D: haha love you lots big kid :P
Love Lots, Kyleeny

Comments

Popular Posts