trallalalala

Dear Vincent,
Happy 16th Birthday ! Aww everyone's growing up so fast :') So. Vincent, I only met you this year when you came to Hurlstone and you became/i forced you to be my older brother pretty quickly. You were and are so fun to talk to and you never fail to amuse me.
I remember in the first few weeks that I knew you, we had that DnM at lunch and I was all weirded out that we were having such deep conversations so soon :P But it was cool. ANd then we had that conversation in maths when the class was really empty so we were forced decided to sit together. Damn... I humiliated myself in that conversation. Maybe I should stop bringing that up in the hopes that you will forget it :P
Ooh last sport session when you did netball and I did basketball, a bunch of us stayed back and play basketball. I was so unco but you were pretty nice about it :P and and and (woah constant reminscing!) watching you guys play netball, you were always so hard on yourself.
Anyway, Vincent, you are such a nice guy and your athleticism continuously amazes me. You've helped me out of ahem... 'tough' situations (by tough I mean that problem that i bothered you about constantly) and you are one of the best huggers I know :P You manage to notice when im upset (not so much lately cause I dont talk to you that much anymore.. WHATS UP WITH THAT?). So Vincent, make the most of your day andI hope you receive the best cause you honestly deserve it. Smile lots, frown less and remember that no matter how hard you are on yourself, no matter how much you think you aren't as good as you can be, I think that there's very little you can do to be any better :) (oh damn thats cheesy...)
Love Lots, Kyleen (I hope your favourite colour is green..)

Comments

Popular Posts