24. To the person that gave you your favourite memory

To my Cherry Blossom x2
You are such a sweet bubbly girl and while I cannot pinpoint a moment that was my favourite memory with you, I can say with quite a lot of confidence that you make me happy. Most of the time I spend with you is worth remembering for the simple fact that most of it is usually spent laughing at... everything cause we're childish like that. Now, because my memory is terrible and I cannot remember my favourite memory, I shall list good memories with you :D
  1. That time we went to parramatta and the random filo woman on the train was talking to us about chinese medical remedies.
  2. At the train station at livo when Avi's earphones flew !
  3. George's Christmas party last year, dancing on the bricks cause you were my dance buddy (H)(+cape)
  4. Going high in the rain. DANCE PARTY IN THE RAIN BOY !
  5. Our occasional DnMs on the bus when you and Avi caught it to keep me company. Thanks dearest ^^
  6. That time last year when I broke some news to you and you said all the right things and made me feel 10 times happier .
  7. My birthday last year when I was at school really early for some reason and you came and gave me a card and I got teary :P Gosh I am so pathetic
  8. Run, run faster, JUMP AND HUUUUG !
  9. Going to livo after school on Wednesdays and watching you be a little pocket rocket :P
  10. And to conclude (and be cheesy) every single day I had extended conversations with you, singing or dancing or whatver because you're awesome and I love being around you because your smile makes me smile ^^ Thanks for making me happy and making every moment memorable. Love you lots dearest :D
Damn... Now I gotta be more creative with writing your card D:

Comments

Popular Posts