27. The Friendliest Person You Knew For Only One Day

Dear person whose name I have now forgotten,
A party when I was ten at a family friend house, back when I was social with family friends, we played with their dogs. And I remember you kept saying practically and I thought it was your favourite word (I was young and stupid ok? :P). I remember I was scared to hold the dog because I thought I'd drop it but then you taught me how to hold it and my mum got angry at me for playing with the dog just before we were going to eat :( You know what's kinda sad? I don't remember your name and I barely remember your face and even if I did, I probably wouldn't be able to recognize you for that girl at that party. So, that said, I probably won't meet you again. But I had so much fun that day and I hope we meet again. Maybe not remembering that we've already met, but meet again. Randomly. And we can be jolly good friends yes? :)
Love Lots, Kyleen

Comments

Popular Posts