28. Someone that changed your life

Honestly, there are so many people who have changed my life and I could be all cliched and be all "I am so glad that I've gone through everything I have and I wouldn't change any moment in my life because it's helped me be who I am today". Or I could be original and say, there are moments and people in my life I could have lived without. With my ability to be in the same situation again and not know how to handle it means I'm sick of being in it. But hey, I'm not bitter about where my life is right now, quite the opposite. I'm actually really happy :D But I think there are certain... dramas and whatnot I could have avoided and still be where I am today. But I can't say for sure. So whatever.
To those who were once a part of my life but distance and time got the better of us; Thank you for the temporary closeness and I'm sorry things aren't the way they used to be.
To those who walked out of my life and slammed the door in my face; Good riddance .
To those who have recently opened that door and are there now; Thanks for deeming me worthy to know :P
To those who have been a part of my life for ages and are still here now; Thank you for sticking with me for all this time. Never faltering when I'm in one of those moods (sucks to be you Thai/Avi :P)... seriously that could be anything cause I have THAT many moods O_O Thank you for putting up with my personality changes and whatever else you guys have to put up with. Knowing that there are people who think I'm worth wasting their time on is what makes my life happy. So yes. Thank you to all of you who have been and still are a part of my life. Let's hope it lasts shall we? :)
Love Lots, Kyleen
P.s. One more thing. To that special person; we'll have that second chance again and heck I'm going to make the most of it when it comes.

Comments

Popular Posts