Despicable me and Sweet Goodbyes



It's been a while since I named my posts like that. Anyway, every year without fail, the final year 12 assembly makes me all emotional and think about our grade and how we're slowly getting closer and closer. It's so sad :'( Speaking of sentimentality (what?), yesteday was my last day wearing junior winter uniform because I swore port today (stupid miss Keegan=='). waaa That's probably not a big deal but to me it's so sad :( It's like... omgsh we're seniors next year. Ok I'm not explaining myself properly and I dont want to cause it's making me sad :P
On a less depressing note, last day of term today ! Yay ^^ early finish is always fun. A bunch of us watched Despicable Me after school. To be honest, it wasn't as good as I had hoped/expected but Agnes is so cute ^^ Today was pretty good though. Bludge after bludge except miss keegan (yeah her name doesn't deserve capitals >:@) and her uniform nazi-ness >.>
I want to go out these holidays but a) I should probably study and learn the things that my brain is not capable of learning the first time around ==' and b) I probably wont be allowed . Ah well . Dynamite just started playing and now it reminds me of Margaret & Wendy/Danicah and Jenny. Just thought you'd all like to know...
Oh and before I go; someone (thai) force me to study D:

Comments

Popular Posts