Nappity Nap Nap


For the past week i have been sleeping at 1am, waking up at 7 and being dead at school. Then I get home and Nap for at least two hours and then I can't sleep early that night and the cycle continues. I am planning to break that cycle this weekend (psh). We'll see how it goes. Anyway... it's been a while since I last blogged and I really need to get a move on with this 30 day letter challenge thing D: Let's continue now shall we ?

26. The person you last made a pinky promise with.
To my dearest,
We made a pinky promise today I believe, succeeding the many others we've made. However, you can always trust me and my.. meddled mind to forget. I know we made one but I forgot what it was about. But yes. we shall keep it. We should make another promise, but it would mean me taking a plunge. bahahahaha . No. Yes? Maybe. I DON'T KNOW!
But yes, I think I take pinky promises too seriously. Especially when it gets locked. lol let's keep this promise though yeah? :)
Love Lots, K/cookie/turtle :)

Comments

Popular Posts