Stay with me and we'll party the night away

booyah! My followers have reached a double digit (H) That's a big thing for me, even though manisay has like 00+ followers and yeah... LET ME HAVE MY GLORY!
So anyway, last night was Carissa and Koshi's 16th Birthday Party. I just realised that when I list people, I list them in alphabetical order. I think it's like a subconscious thing where I give it a set order so it doesn't seem like I like one person more than the other so I name them first.. I highly doubt people consider name order like that but whatever. So back to my last night; highlight of the party was Assassin. It was sooo fun. Running around in the dark, ripping off name tags, Good times :D I was owning at the game man ! like the sneaky person I am >=] But then my name tag fell off and was picked up by Mariel.
The rest of the night was hanging out in the playground on the webby thing talking to Luke and stuff. Pretty nice night. And the weather was really nice and cool but warm.. yes, I am very good at describing things 8-)
I'm gna go before I humiliate myself any further with my poor writing skills and whatnot OK BYE

Comments

Popular Posts