Betcha By Golly Wow!

Today was a very very sad day. I discovered my maths mark from a -ahem- reliable source :P And I knew I was going to do bad. Like below what I usually get (which is already JUST average) but you know, hearing that you were right about doing bad doesn't make it better... if that makes sense. Ah well, I've always known I was bad at maths. Let's hope I make up for it in English? :S Although, my performance when it comes to english fluctuates a lot. There is no consistency so I never really know where I go wrong cause I don't change my style of writing... ever .
Science tomorrow and I swear, I tried to study. I had notes up for science and everything ! They were stuck on my wall so they would never escape my view. That sounds rather impressive if not for the sad sad fact that I only got up to the Origin of the Universe. I blame my sister's return ! She took over my room and the notes just wouldn't come off the wall so I couldn't study even if I tried. Time to cram... Let's hope moodle is actually accurate :P

Comments

Popular Posts