I find weird things Funny...

Today, I was talking to someone online. They said that they had cookies and I told them how I wanted one. The person said, " Aww. I'd offer some of the ones I baked last night, but I don't think they'll fit through the USB port." I looked at my USB port just to make sure that they weren't lying to me just to keep the cookie to themselves. MLIA.

Today I was baking and read a recipe that said to use four and a half eggs. Would someone like to tell me how to use half of an egg? MLIA.

Today, my friend was jumping off her porch trying to reach an icicle. She ended up slipping and falling. Her mom comes bolting and asks, "is your phone okay?!" MLIA.

A few weeks ago, I was showing my friends the great acoustics in my dorm room by singing Jasmine's part in "A Whole New World." I stopped to ask what they thought when a random guy walking by in the hallway continued with Aladin's part. It made our day. MLIA

Today, as the art teacher at my school walked by me, he shouted, "Can you do this?!" and proceeded to do a cartwheel. He then walked away as if nothing ever happened. MLIA.

Today, my mom came home to find me staring at the wall from the couch. She asked how long I'd been doing that, and I replied that it had been around an hour or so. I'm not crazy. I just decided to watch TV today from the mirror on the wall reflecting it. MLIA.

Comments

Popular Posts