I guess I'm beginning to embrace change :)


Oh my gosh Blogger is different ! So that's the maintenance they were talking about yesterday which prevented me from uploading a picture. I'm guessing. Every time a website tells me they can't do what I want them to do because they are under maintenance, I think they're lying to me and that they have a problem with my computer. Yes. In my mind, my computer gets picked on by the cyberworld.
Today was rather refreshing. First time in a while that I had a conversation with those girls. Anne, Anh, Ashley, Diem and Vronca (and Amy later on) plus the boys that were there too (I talk to you guys all the time anyway :P) make for an awesome conversation group (Y). Let us make this more consistent shall we? I always say that :/ Tut tut inconsistency. Not a good thing. Hmm, ooh we self marked the Trial School Certificate for English today :D I'm pretty happy with my mark. It's good. But I was hoping it would be like... Perfect just so I could make up for my maths yearly mark. I NEED COMFORT DAMMIT :'(
Ok ok ok. Happy thoughts :) Formal + camp soon ! well Formal isn't really soon but omgsh everyone's asking and getting asked and ngaw ^^ It's so wow :P It sorta reminds me of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. When everyone was getting all worked up about the Yule Ball. I never thought Formal would be that big a deal but ehe . I guess it is :P
Oh and that picture up there ^ am I the only one that finds it annoying to look at because there seems to be no set pattern? It's pretty. I like that photo cause it looks really neat :) But the colours are all random and disorganised. OR maybe there is a pattern that I'm just too stupid to pick up on :P and that one square in the bottom row that's out of place... I just want to reach in and tap it up. Please tell em I'm not alone :P

Comments

Popular Posts