Rainy Days and Massive Headaches


IT'S OK PEOPLE !I AM STILL HERE. lol . as if any of you cared that much :P But I must admit, it has been a while and as much as I'd like to be able to say that I was busy studyoing, unfortunately studying has taken up about 30% of my time. Well, to be honest, I have been spending all day studying but not all that study time is actually studying.. if that makes sense. Like I'd be writing commerce notes when I'd randomly get up and look up serial killers. I am not even kidding... As morbid as that sounds, it's all good natured I swear :P It's for art and omgsh I found the perfect murder case to use. The Zodiac Killer Seriously messed up guy and I won't go into detail cause it might scare the little ones ! But he leaves notes and stuff like "She had to die there will be more". And ciphers and stuff. Scary guy but good art source (Y)
Can I just say... WHAT IS WITH THIS WEATHER? It's meant to be spring :( Ah well I like the cold but it's SPRING. And yes... messed up weather patterns make Kyleeny get sick :( hehe talking in third person amuses me :P I'm craving papaya... random thought. Ok I'm gna go and um 'study' or be productive or something.
Ooohh but first off; shout out to my newest go-to (colin !) hehe... bet you didn't see that one coming >=] Sucks to be you ;D

Comments

Popular Posts