So it turns out, I'm scared


Ok, so there's one letter left in the 30 day letter challenge and I'm scared to do it :P But I WILL get there ! eventually.... On a different note, I was thinking about how Daniel and Troy were planning to MC the next year assembly and it reminded me of that time in year seven when Lisa and I (getting ready for proper grammar in the exam tomorrow ! ;D) were the MCs for one of the year assemblies... damn that was bad. It was either Mr Watt or some other teacher that's part of the gippel-watt-[insertnamehere] lookalike trio that was coordinating it and he's like "if you have any questions, come see me". And this was back when Lisa and I hung out on the balcony thing of the library and we see him walk past and we're Lisa walks up to him and say "MR WATTS (or other.. ROBSON! THAT'S THE ONE)! For the year assembly, when are we going to get the list of things that we need to introduce ? and blahblah more questions etcetc" and his reply? "Ok, first thing is, I'm not Mr Watts/Robson. I''m Mr Gippel". I didn't do the talking, Lisa did so i could laugh at her while she was all :$:$:$:$ Aren't I such a good friend? :P
The assembly itself was terrible because back then I was timid and shy. What's that I hear? Cries of disagreements? A quiet Kyleen? Such a thing existed? If you're thinking that I was never quiet or timid, you would be mistaken. I was quiet. Very quiet. And shy. So why did I agree to MCing? Peer pressure I tell you ! Anyway, point of my story.. is there even one? DOES IT MATTER? anywho... yeah I ended up talking really quietly and no one could hear me apparently? Weeeeell, in my defense, my primary school microphones were sensitive and I was used to stepping back so you weren't screaming at the church. So there .

Comments

Popular Posts