"year ten is nothing"

It's a little annoying when someone older says "year ten isn't important". Maybe they're right. They probably are. But they've already finished it ! When we finish year ten, then we'll agree with you and say it isn't important. But right now, the yearly is as important to us as it has been every other year. The School Certificate... pointless and yet, we still want to do well. So until we're where you are, stop saying that we're studying for nothing >< I CARE ABOUT MY YEARLY MARK D:
On another, completely unrelated note, I haven't blogged in a while. Tragic isn't it... I've run out of things to say. Yes that is possible. Don't smirk at me like that >.> I think I'm going crazy... Must be all this -ahem- "studying" I'm doing. I cannot wait until this week is over. No more exams ! And it's my birthday next week :D I'm not actually that excited... I just want my license :P
Ooh ! Fun fact of the day ! I was in hospital yesterday ! Just thought I'd publicise my health.. like the attention seeking prick I am 8-) But yes. Three needles :( Ah well, I'm not scared of needles. They hurt like hell but meh. I feel immune after vaccinations. There's a voice in my head screaming "hell yeah ! TRY AND GET ME NOW DISEASE!" Please tell me I'm not alone O_O I'm going to stop rambling now... farewell kids !

Comments

Popular Posts