Ashley Wu ! I miss you !


GIFSoup
Dearest Ashley,

Happy 16th Birthday! Hope you had a fun today and based on certain... happening, I'm pretty sure you were happy :P To be honest, there's not much I can say right now that you don't already know from the past birthday cards and random thank yous from me. But I just hope you know that everything I've said before still applies.
I still think you're one of the sweetest friends I've had, and that you are also one of the best listeners. I'm still grateful for every piece of advice or reassurances you've given me. And I still love being your friend and you in general. You're so compassionate and selfless and I have so much respect for you and the kind of person you are.
Despite the fact that we don't talk as much as we used to (wow i practically quoted you:P), I'm sure we;ll have the opportunity to make more memorable moments. Even if they're not sitting and 'doing work' in maths or sitting at the train station eating fatty food :P Or even talking about mostly my problems cause I never shut up :P Thanks for being so tolerant though. I'm surprised you haven't thrown a shoe at me and told me to shut up with the complaints yet :P
All in all, Ashley Wu, I love you ! (say that in a singsong voice and pretend its a really cute little girl saying it :P). Take every moment of happiness in your life and make the most of it because you deserve it :)
Love lots, Kyleen

Comments

Popular Posts