Come here fluffy my come here puppy !


Did anyone have a toy dog as a kid that had long white fur with pink ears? The one that walked towards you if you called "come here fluffy my come here puppy"? I liked my one and i think it's still buried amongst the mess in my garage. I miss it. I only remember playing with it once but it was cool :P Except it wasn't cuddly enough. Cause most of it was like. .the mechanics of it. NO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AND IM SORRY IF IM MAKING AN IDIOT OF MYSELF.
On another note, Hi. School cert next week. Yay or nay? I wish science and history were on the second day. More time to study (Y). I mean I know people say School certificate is really easy and doesn't need any study. But ever since that stupid english mark, I've taken a massive blow to my self esteem and academic capabilities. <-- see that sentence doesn't even sound like it's worded right to me ! Well I'm only going over history and geography stuff cause i know absolutely nothing and they still can't find my Geo test ! Which i think is a good thing but meh :P Take your time Mr Gippel. I don't mind waiting :)

Comments

Popular Posts