More than a friend but less than together


I woke up from a nap today and was about to shower when my grandma said "Don't shower straight after you awake up, rest first." err... is that not what I just did for the past three hours? I DON'T GET IT ! On another note, Harry Potter yesterday was awesome. I really liked the animations for the Tale of the Three Brothers. And Holly, Oh my gosh you are amazing. Thank you soooo much for organising it all and making sure everyone was there complete with head count :P You're awesome :D
I'm so excited for camp ^^ At first I was pretty bummed out that we only had four people in a cabin cause to me, the more the merrier. So I'd have rathered all 8 of us cramped into one. But NO! 4 or 6 :( But I've spoken to Annag and Monica about what we're all bringing and I'm excited :D
Oh my gosh my internet keeps dying D: Ok before I go, I have a question. If you told someone to be stubborn, what would they do?

Comments

Popular Posts