No I will Not

I am not going to go into detail about my experiences in the School Certificate, I have a feeling many other blogs have beaten me to it. However, i must point out the flawed system. WHAT ORDER WERE OUR SEATS? Yes I get it, they were in number order but how the heck did they give numbers? You'd think they were alphabetical. But Judith was in front of me O_O Weird....
Anywho, as many people know, I am rather OCD. I had already finished the exam and straightened out all my papers and put them exactly in the top right corner of my desk. Happy with the arrangement, I then proceeded to align my stationary from largest to smallest. When I ran out of things to straighten, I sat back and started singing the unicorn song in my head complete with nods when the supervisor came and asked if I'd been signed out. I said no and she took all my sheets, spread it across the table and destroyed the stack. I think I died a bit inside. When she left, the colour of each paper was showing and it was crooked. I was itching to put it back the way it was but I didn't want to interfere with what she was doing so I settled for equal spacing between colour and next paper. So everything was good enough when ANOTHER supervisor checks if I'd been signed out. NO ! NO I HAD NOT BEEN SIGNED OUT WHICH IS WHY THE FIRST PAGE IS UPSIDE DOWN AND THERE'S A BLUE MARK ON WHAT WAS ONCE A BLACK AND WHITE SHEET! :'(
Wow, I wasn't going to write about my experiences in the actual completion of the exam so as not to bore you and yet, here we are... 8-) My bad ^^"

Comments

Popular Posts