This is not a make out session



So I was looking at the blogs that I follow and I love how many Harry Potter pictures and stuff. Yeah, I don't see any twilight photos anywhere... win? Anyway, I want to watch Harry Potter again. Seriously it was soo good ^^ I'm considering watching it again >=] Come with someone? :P
Today I went to livo and saw Anh's parents, Alan and Chung... who completely ignored my wave so I looked stupid waving at no one who waved back. Cut . I bought stuff for camp and apparently when people say that they mean clothes? But me, being childish as I am, bought a one kilo tub of gummi bears, other candy, 2 bottles of concentrated cordial, Winnie the Poo band-aids and a Buzz Lightyear torch (H). Yeah call me lame but when you fall over in the dark, I reserve all rights to direct my light at you and laugh.
Honestly, I had no intention of buying a torch. Or band-aids. BUT THEY WERE COOL! I stood at the band aid section trying to decide between all the cartoons. I really should grow up... :/
Oh wow I just watched a video by Ksicsfaces on Harry Potter 7 and generally, his movie reviews are liked But this one got 64 dislikes because he said the movie was too long and had unnecessary content. He then explained hadn't read the book. err... No comment :|

Dobby never meant to kill

Only maim or seriously injure♥

Comments

Popular Posts