Defying the Odds


So you know that thing people say about girls not being able to put eyeliner on without opening hteir mouths? Well, I realised, I never have opened my mouth when putting eyeliner on O_O And once again, I show and publicise another characteristic that makes me abnormal. Yay (Y)
On another note, does anyone remember that episode of Arthur where Buster and Arthur find a green chip in the packet and are all amazed and w/e then DW eats it? But then DW doesn't admit she ate it so they pretend that the chip was poisonous so she'd admit it? The thing is, as we have learned from ag, the green actually is poisonous... O_O Just saying.
Another question I have, except that wasn't a question more of an observation? ANYWAY, how come in Avatar, fire benders are able to produce their own fire when all the other benders can only manipulate the element if it's around? Unfair much ? :P

Comments

Popular Posts