Ehe . ^^"

Have you ever wanted something so much that the possibliity of it happening by some magical force seemed more likely than it not happening at all?

So I just realised that in my previous post, I actually mentioned my own name in the list of students who went. Why I spoke in third person I have no idea. So. Final year assembly tomorrow eh. Big Day. Not really. Seriously, why is our year ten final assmebly so formal and wowed? I don't think us finishing year ten is taht big a deal. I mean, we still have two years in this school. I'm confused. Meh
On a more important note, formal is also tomorrow and to be honest, I am not that excited. Like I know in previous posts I've said I can't wait and I can't. but I dno, it isn't the same as excitement. I don't get that rush of nervousness when I think about it or anything. I don't think the reality of it has entirely sunk in. To me, it's just another school event like socia or smth :P But i bet tomorrow, when everyone is gathered on Clark House Lawn, all dressed up and whatnot, then I'll be excited.
Also, I've noticed and heard so many girls asking about what make up they're going to have and how they're doing their hair, and I realise, I am not that into it. Is there something wrong with me ? D: Every time someone's asked I'm just like... "err I'll figure it out. I think my sister's doing it for me. I don't know O_O" etcetc My lack of enthusiasm worries me.
So kids, these are your fun facts of the day. HOpe you enjoyed them and I will see you all dolled up and gorgeous tomorrow :)

Comments

Popular Posts