From Nikkida :D

Since Nikkida's blog is overflowing with interesting surveys, I feel the need to steal them all. So yes, beware. The next few days will probably be filled with surveys :P

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
Yup although apparently that's bad?

2. Do you sleep with socks on?
No cause they always used to fall off when I tried :(

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
I don't mind, I'm currently sharing a room with my sister since she's staying in my room until she goes back to singapore :P

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Meh :/

5. Are you a girly-girl?
No way !

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Le sister

8. Are you short?
Oh yeah.. totally 8-)

9. Do you like somebody?
Yeah :$

10. Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
Maybe... 8-)

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes ! They disgust me

12. Do you think you’re alone sometimes?
When I'm alone in the room, sure :P

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
LOL NO! I wish I was into it. Actually, I wish Australia was into it :/

14. Are you double jointed?
No O_O

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Erm...On the floor of a living room? Or the car.. but cars arent that weird are they ?

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
My sister =='

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
LOL Probably...

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Nope

19. What’s your favorite color?
Purple ^^

20. Check of those that apply:

[ ] I do wear make up.

[>(have half an ex cause i got teary.. not cried:P)] I have cried in a movie theater.

[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.

[x] I get jealous.

[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.

[ ] I like metal.

[ ] I like rap.

[ ] I like techno.

[ ] I like country.

[ ] I carry a purse.

[x] I’d be lost without my computer.

[x] I own a Spice Girls CD.

[x] I own a Britney Spears CD.

[x] I own a boy band CD.

[ ] I get bored watching football.

[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.

[ ] Guys are confusing.

21. What color is your bra that your wearing?
erm.. peachy colour

22. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Dark :P

23. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Not that I know of...

24. What’s one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
Make me smile :D

25. Do you have a best friend?
Yahuh ^^

26. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Erm.. I don't know. I don't think so ?

27. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
no waaaaay

28. Do you like your life?
Yeah I guess

29. Where did you go?
Far far away. Never to be seen again

30. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boy/girl-friend from you?
Nope

31. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
Yeah cause im rebel like that.. *cough*

32. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Boys :$

33. How long have you had a facebook?
err.. a while :D

34. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
yeah. But it wasn't hard !

35. What are your biggest fears?
cockroaches and sharks !

36. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yup :/

37. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
Yes ><

38. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater?”
No way. People learn their lessons right?

39. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
I think so.. Although I think i ended up being wrong LOL

40. Do you ever wish you were famous?
No... Fame doesn't really appeal to me

41. Are you currently missing someone?
Yeah :/

42. Cowboy or Gangster?
Gangster (H) LOL

43. Preppy or Punk?
Punk? :S

44. Face or Body?
Face

45. Good cook or you take out a lot?
take out ^^"

46. Sweet or sexy?
Sweet !

47. Armani or Abercrombie?
I dont care :P

48. Contacts or glasses?
neither

49. Have you ever had sex in RL?
LOL WHAT? NO

50. Have you ever thought you’d marry a guy you dated?
Nope :P

Comments

Popular Posts