Long time no see

Wow it's been a while since I've blogged but my sister recently came back to Australia for Christmas and I swear that girl shops too much. That's pretty much all we've been doing since she arrived :P I don't mind though. It gives me something to do. Yesterday, we went to Leichardt to go look at wedding dresses. She's so pretty ^^ And the bubble ice cream there is really good. But I still say Patagonia has the best :P
OOOH! A few days ago, I had to use my epipen ! I went to hospital again cause of an allergy... I don't even know what I ate man ! The doctor at Auburn hospital reminds me of John :P The triage nurse kept asking me questions and I was like DUDE I CANT BREATHE HOW THE HECK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TALK WOMAN? Yeah.. I'm snobby, i was in pain ok? >< Hm yes, so that's my story...
What are people doing for new year? I think my family is abandoning me. My sisters are goign Blue's Point with their friends and my parents are going city with their people. Apparently, it was established that this/next year's new years eve/day was going to be a day with friends? Why did I not here about this? >< I HAVE NO FRIENDS D: Ah well, you kids enjoy your holidays :)

Comments

Popular Posts